Aloha! I’m Jen Draper, a Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist in Honolulu, Hawaii. I help people learn how to connect to their bodies and find ease with food. My practice is founded in the principles of Health at Every Size and Intuitive Eating. I believe that body diversity is beautiful and that each individual is the expert on their unique body. Click here to continue reading more…
Do you relate to any of the following?
● You feel like a failure when you think about all the diets that didn’t work
● You pay close attention to nutrition but end up feeling more confused with each recommendation
● You are interested in the non-diet approach, but don’t know how it will work because you can’t feel your hunger cues
● You have an understanding that diets are garbage, but you feel afraid of eating if you aren’t following a set diet plan
● You feel guilt and shame after eating
● You are overwhelmed with meal planning and most days eating feels like a chore
● You would like to stop thinking and worrying about food all the time
● You feel exhausted from years of failed diets and aren’t sure if you have the energy to keep trying
● You’re not sure what it means to have peace with food and your body, but you’d like to find out more about it
● You want to feel better and have more energy, but you don’t know where to start
If you said yes to any of the above statements, I am here to help you! CLICK HERE for a complimentary consultation.
CONTACT Jen Draper MA, RD, LD Email: Jen@bodytrustnutrition.com